What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card, and other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service you have purchased from us.
5. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also send you via email occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, and the like, but you may elect not to receive this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Provider’s database, to be accessible only by those authorized and given special access rights to such systems by EvanstonHost, who are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except for trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your account, but only as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. We may provide statistical visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, but this information would not reveal any of your personal information or any other identifying information about you.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In accordance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Use Policy and Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.evanstonhost.com/tos.php.
Evanston Host, Inc.
5207 Cleveland St.
Skokie, IL 60077